So I haven't been great about keeping up with this. I think its a great idea though and if I'm able to accomplish a lot of whats on here I would be thrilled. There have been a few things I've done or are working on so here it goes:
3. Have three weekends away
Blake and I went to Disneyland for my birthday weekend. I already posted about this one so nothing new here.
8. Take Isabella to three kids places shes never been before
When we were in Las Vegas we all went to a children's museum that was a lot fun for Bella. I'm going to have to try to find one around here to take her to.
For her birthday Isabella got a pass to Legoland for the year (Thanks Grandma Kerith) and Blake and I got passes for my birthday so we all got to go. We took her and she loved it. I don't think that she really understood that what she was seeing was made out of Legos but the rides were fun.
35. Get a new car
Last week we got a new car. Well lets be honest a very used car that is new to us. I don't care though what it is or how old because it just feels so good to have two cars and both of us driving. (For those that do care its a Ford Explorer and its red) Not having two cars and drivers for 8 months was really hard. I should post a picture but I don't feel like going out and taking one right now so you will just have to imagine it.
65. Watch 50 movies I've never seen before
I have really lost count with this one. Lets see what I can remember: Harry Potter 6, New Moon, Adventureland, The Proposal, The Blind Side, Inkhart, Tinkerbell 2 (hey it counts), The Ugly Truth, Gamer (which I hated), A Time to Kill, Iron Man, Bride Wars, 17 Again. I know theres a lot more but I can't think of them now.
66. Read 50 books in a year.
I read the whole Sookie Stackhouse series so far which is nine books. Summer sisters.
68. Cook/bake 10 things I've never made before
For Thanksgiving I made Blake a pumpkin cheesecake
With Katrina serving as my hand model.
I also made this for Thanksgiving but can't really count it has cooking or baking. Its just so cute so I had to share.
71. Post a photo I've taken for critique on a photography forum
I did it and got the critique I was expecting which is a sign that at least I know what I'm doing wrong. Thats a start right?
72. Go to ten restaurants I've never been to
Blake and I went to Ruby Tuesdays which I had never been to. Getting him to try any new place is a struggle so I'm going to have trouble with this category.
When we went to Vegas we went to Joe's Crab Shack (which given my disgust of sea food I've never gone to before). They did have other things to eat there which was good and it was fun for Bella with the staff dancing and balloon animals.

89. Adopt a family for Christmas
This one I'm very excited about. Each member of our family picked a child through the Salvation Army/JCPennys Adopt an Angel program. Blake got a 5 year old little boy and I got a 3 year old little girl. It is so great knowing that we are helping out kids that don't have all of the wonderful things that are little girl has. We all did it so we ended up having 7 kids that we got presents for this year.
91. Enroll Bella in a class
I've already posted about this one. Bella's in dance class! She has class tomorrow actually and as always is very excited about it. We just paid the fee for her dance recital which is in the summer. They should be measuring her for the costume soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment