1. Move by Valentine's day. I am so ready for this one to happen.
2. Husband goal: go on more dates. Money is tight but we have to make one on one time a priority.
3. Isabella goal #1: be a more patient mom. Realize that three is going to be a long year with her and come up with better ways to handle my increasingly difficult child.
4. Isabella goal #2: Less TV more play/educational fun! This one is going to be tough. As a TV addict myself it comes as no surprise that my daughter LOVES TV. I know that excessive TV watching is not good and that is why I am going to make an effort to cut it down. I would be kidding myself if I thought I could cut it out but less is doable.
On a parenting board I go to one of the moms had a brilliant idea for doing just this so I will be copying her and trying it with Isabella. I love reading what other moms do because its impossible to think of everything yourself. Hopefully in a month or so I will be able to report on much less TV watching.
5. Isabella goal #3: Make a list of other fun activities and get everything ready for them. In order to make the above goal happen I must be prepared. Isabella will try to wear me down and I must have a plan. It will also be good for Blake and others who spend time with Isabella to have some ideas of what to do with her.
6. Health goal #1: Do a 5k. I don't know why but I really want to do this. I dont like walking and I really hate running but I want to do this.
7. Health goal #2: Drink less soda. If any of these are most likely to not happen its this one. Its an addiction that I have and since I have very few vices my motivation is just not high to do it. I know I should so it makes the list.
Well I guess I will keep it at these. I also have a lot of stuff not done on my 101 list so I guess if I just accomplished all of these and need something to do (not likely to happen) I could work on that.
Our last picture from 2009:
No comments:
Post a Comment