Isabella is too smart for her own good, or mine for that matter. She makes it hard to stay mad at her sometimes though. We were upstairs getting ready for bed and cleaning up her room. I asked her to pick up all of her pull ups that she had thrown on the ground and put them in the basket. She wasn't listening so I handed her the basket and asked her again. Then she started trying to break the basket so I got mad at her and told her to stop it. She started crying and then said "I'm sorry I'm not myself. I break baskets." What two year old says that? Who was she if she wasn't herself? Well I went from being mad to trying really hard not to laugh so I guess she saved herself. Also how can you be mad at a little girl who looks like this after bath:
This has been a hard week though and I am glad that I have such a sweet and funny girl. It makes the fact that even though this year has not been going our way so far a little easier because I at least know that I have one wonderful thing going for me. Hopefully the next few weeks things get easier and that I can make things start going my way (at least a little bit.)
No comments:
Post a Comment