So far March has been the best month of 2009. Nothing amazing happen but no disasters so its winning. I am mostly done with Isabella room and will take pictures of it because it is turning out really cute. This will be her room (and Kilee's) when they spend the night here so I am taking the time to decorate it even though we wont be here that long. It also the first time shes really had a room all of her own so I want to make it fun for her. My list of stuff to do doesn't seem to be shrinking because every time I take something off I add another but at least things are getting done. I get April 7-10 off so I hope to get a lot done and do some fun things will Isabella.
Isabella is becoming more and more hilarious each day. She has such a huge vocabulary and is constantly saying new words. One that she has started saying is cool. This one bothers me because it makes her sound so old when she says it.
We have been spending most of our time playing with playdough lately. She is a big fan of it and at least shes not running around. She has been sick so much lately that I dont want her running around a lot and coughing. She's pretty cute when shes playing with it too.
I took this picture to show how long her hair is getting.
Her beautiful ring from Grammie.





No comments:
Post a Comment