How in the world have two and half years passed by? Somedays feel so long but they are adding up to quickly. She has seemed to change a ton in the last couple of weeks. Some of these changes are a lot of fun. Like she is able to do art with me now and I am able to use all of my vast preschool teacher knowledge to do arts and crafts time with her. We are also able to have conversations together that actually make some sense. She is becomming so funny and creative and its amazing watching her come up with things and understand things that we have no idea where they come from.
Then theres the other side. She is going through some sort of sleep regression and is now having difficulty with naps and waking up between 2 and 4 in the morning. Its not a lot of fun to be doing the middle of the night thing again. Hopefully it is a short period because I am tired. Her tantrums, though luckily don't happen often, are getting more intense. She threw a good one over the weekend and I was torn between wanting to laugh because part of what she was doing was funny and lock in her a closet till she stopped. I did neither (well to be honest I did laugh a little bit but not at her) and it eventually ended. The funniest part of the whole thing is when she told me "you not allowed to tell me no mama". Umm... last time a checked thats a right of a mama so too bad kid.
This week I am off so we are taking her to the movies tomorrow which will be a lot of fun and we shall see how she does. Then on Wednesday its Sea World which will be a good picture taking day for me. She loves it there so I am excited.
Here are some cute April pictures I've taken so far:
Crawling through the awesome tunnel at my work. I'm going to have to get her one of these someday. She loves it and it burns energy.
My little artist. She was very excited about using paint.
No comments:
Post a Comment